EXISTING MANUFACTURING FACILITIES
1. Melting: Induction Furnaces
– 4 units with 6 crucibles. Melting Capacity per day 75 tones liquid metal.
2. Sand Processing
– Sand conditioning plants with a capacity of 250 M.T. of processed moulding sand per day, with tailor made sand cooling system supplied by M/s Thermax India Limites, Pune.
– Moulding line equipped with BMD ARPA 300 moulding machines and simultaneous jolt squeeze moulding machine capable of producing 3000 moulds per day, supported by pneumatically operated mould handling system.
4. Core Making
– Gas Fired, Vertical continuous type core ovens, with all auxillary machinery for producing well baked oil sand cores. Compax Core Maker – Cold Box Process – 1 Unit.
– Natural gas fired boggie type continuous fully auto controlled heat treatment furnaces and a boggie hearth electrical furnaces.
6. Oil Quenching Facility
– 1. Electrically operated batch type boggie furnace for heating and soaking of castings including stress relieving. 2. Oil quenching tank of 1000 liters capacity coupled with heat exchange for cooling of oil. 3. 3 ton capacity EOT crane for hauling of baskets with castings.
7. Dressing and Finishing
– A chain of fully automatic shot blasting machines equipped with high speed turbine assemblies and dust collection units. A full line of swing frame, pedestal, bench and pencil grinders as also 3 nos. of heavy duty hydraulic process for coining, pressing and straightening.
– Crucible type fully equipped gas fired hot dip galvanizing plant.
9. Non Ferrous Casting Facility
– Aluminum Furnace electrically operated – 100 kgs capacity – 1 nos. Heat Treatment Furnace electrically operated – 1 nos. with water quenching tank facility.